Monday, May 18, 2015

UsualPoker

The 2015 WSOP Poker Blog is not here. Please go to UsualPoker and read what I plan to make a more ambitious literary undertaking throughout the six-week (May27 to July 15th) WSOP. Thanks for supporting independent poker writers and authors of old-fashioned prose (there are very few left).

A Very Dark Game website has been completely revamped. The explosive book on the $1 million buy-in tournament and "very dark" backstories is still forthcoming. Just waiting to hear from a publisher if they want to pick it up (in which case it will be expanded and come out a year from now). If not, sometime before the 2015 Main Event is the preferred launch date.

1 comment:


  1. Hey, I love this article thanks, I’m thinking of starting to play this game. I noticed that you mention about strategy but don’t say much about it. What do you think about strategies? I keep reading reviews about it but I can’t make up my mind because if the price for it. After reading this review I can kind of justify with you. If you could please check http://www.galaxie-games.com/ I would love an opinion of expert. I just want to know If you think that’s a good idea.

    ReplyDelete